Atlanta, GA, January 30, 2019 –(PR.com)– Tulix, the streaming technology incubator, has today announced the successful launch of prepaid live television service Vidgo. Tulix has been working with Vidgo in preparation for their launch throughout 2018. The agreement between the two companies sees Tulix providing Vidgo with a fully managed streaming architecture, professional services, and content distribution via Tulix’s own CDN.
- How to Watch and Stream the 2020 Presidential Election
- How to Make the Most of Streaming TV During Covid
- Vidgo adds Playback, TV Everywhere, and Web Player, Doubles Local Channel Lineup
- Vidgo offers soccer fans another low-cost streaming alternative
- Kiswe Mobile Announces Strategic Partnership with Vidgo